Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dinner with Friends (Sans White Bread)

Dinner at the Klumb home tonight. I think I did much better at making choices this time. Judge for yourself.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (red, orange, yellow, green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Slice of sunflower seed bread, leek soup (not sure what all was in it, but leeks for sure... and some sort of meat), butt of pork, two cucumber slices with red pepper hummus and paprika, Brussels sprouts chopped up and mixed up with nuts and berries of some kind, with some bacon grease or fat or whatever mixed in there, too.

I'll do another spot check in the morning. Today's spot check told me I was on the losing side of things, but not by much... so I hope there's more of a loss showing tomorrow. We shall see...

Edit 2/9/11, 9:48p.m.: I forgot to add a glass of some kind of bubbly alcoholic beverage tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment