Friday, February 11, 2011

Points? Blue What Now? Huh?

So, it turns out I signed up for some sort of thing with my health insurance. I mean, I'd meant to sign up for it at some point, but I don't remember signing up for it. Anyway, I either signed up for it or the signing up was automatic. Either way, I've earned all these "points".

And so now I want to earn more, so I can get like a high score or something.

So I have to start walking. I'm going to figure out when's good for Heather and I'm just going to make it a thing. Then I'll save Princess Peach and defeat Bowser.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of romaine mix, serving of peppers (mix of red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Mixed nuts, prunes, sharp cheddar cheese, bottom round, two servings of asparagus, dark chocolate.

So as part of this point-happy thing, I'm also going to be seeing a "life coach" or something of the sort. Is it bad that I plan to go in with this list of what I eat every day and say, "Don't judge. Just tell me what I can substitute for what so I can get some variety up in here." Is it? Let me know. Because that's the plan.

Update (2/11/2011, 10:43p.m.): I forgot to say my magic number today was 6.854!

No comments:

Post a Comment