Saturday, April 2, 2011

Go to Bed Hungry

So I'm supposed to go to bed a little hungry--or at least a couple of hours after I last ate... which I guess really means I'm supposed to go to bed "not full".

Last night I went to sleep watching T.V. about four hours after I ate, and then woke up sitting in front of the T.V. at 2:30, feeling much more hungry than I'd like.

Props to me, however, I managed to just get up and go to bed. However, I didn't get any blogs updated--thus the blog-updatement now.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

I've lost over 75 pounds, by the way! Burying the lead? Probably. Didn't mean to. But my road to the magic number of 10 (or close to it) is further along. This weeks magic number is 7.143.

No comments:

Post a Comment