Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Almost Off the Reservation, Part 2

So here's yesterday's down-and-dirty. Let's hope today isn't a part 3, although I already know breakfast is going to be minimal again today. Also, lunch is going to be off today, as I haven't prepped the chicken and I have a meeting over at Central Office about the time I'm normally eating lunch. Maybe I'll stop by the house on the way home and grab and apple and some carrots.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, and yellow mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Snack: About five servings of mixed nuts. Four servings of dark chocolate. Two servings of prunes. Two servings of sharp cheddar cheese.

I don't know whether or not to feel good that my wrong eating is coming off the "approved foods" list--I mean, it's still off eating, but at least I'm not diving into the stuff in the freezer that's there for everyone who isn't me that stops by to eat sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment