Saturday, April 9, 2011

Post Number Whatever, in Which I Say Nothing New

Seriously, nothing new here. Just reporting in. Walked two miles tonight. Bought some groceries. Ate the same thing I eat most every day--but still don't mind that I'm eating the same thing every day. Clothes still don't fit. And so on.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil), carrots, raisins.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

Now I'm thinking I said I ate an apple yesterday, when I actually didn't. I'll go check. If you don't see "update" at the bottom of yesterday's post when you go check it later, I must not have made that particular error. I'm sure I made up for it with some other error somewhere, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment