Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Poor Finish

Late report for yesterday. Poor finish for yesterday. The two aren't really related. Just facts sharing the same day.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of grilled chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil), raisins, carrots.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

The bad: Carrots, about two more servings (three, maybe?) of mixed nuts, prunes.

Yeah, I thought to myself, "Well, if I eat more carrots, I get the nine servings of fruits and veggies in," but then realized it just made me hungry.

So it goes. Better day today. Sort of. We'll see what the final report brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment