Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Turn This Mug Around...

So I started the day determined to turn this whole crazy-eating thing around. So I had more for breakfast than just the skim milk thing I've been doing most "morning afters" (the mornings after I do the crazy over-eating thing). Mainly I just wanted to try to get my 9 servings of fruits/vegetables in. I don't know that I did, but I got more than I have on other days (not counting binge raisin-consumption).

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of grilled chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Meatball, serving of lamb, bit of goulash, half-serving of mint carrots, about half a serving of what I think was spinach or a spinach dish, about a cup of asparagus pasta salad, about a serving of mushrooms, a few pita chips with hummus, and an oatmeal cookie.

It was Wednesday Night Supper Club, which I have not been to in weeks (and Cody "made" me go tonight), so I went, despite my desire to get back "on track". I think I did okay--at least not as bad as I've been doing. However, I could still freak out and binge, I suppose, if I don't get to bed soon!

I'm really wanting to get up and walk in the morning. I'd have to set the alarm for 4:45, however, and I think that's going to be to early at this point. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day, but I really want to get that walk in.

Whatever. I've had a better day today... so far, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment