Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's a Walk-a-Thon! Or a Walk-a-Palooza! Or a Walkatorium! Or a Walksation!

Whatever. I got another walk in. It's almost habit at this point. All I do is walk around the blocks (the street in front of my house and the two blocks it's a part of) until I've gone 2 miles, so it's nothing exciting (and there are inclines involved, which stinks), but I'm getting it done and doing it regularly now! Hooray for that, eh?

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, raisins.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese.

Post-walk snack: Prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

Most days I'm drinking a bit more than the required amount of water (which is something like 64 ounces or something--I think... I just know I've so got it covered, so I never report it. I'm a water fiend, really. Can't get enough of that H2O stuff!

Yeah, I just edited HTML to get that "2" to be all subscript and stuff. I'm cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment