Thursday, April 28, 2011

Consider this Mug Turned Around

Okay, I think I'm back. I think. Barring any crazy binge-feeding moment later on tonight, I'm back!

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Snack: Carrot sticks (and I get points for picking those out of a whole bunch of bad-choice items in the teacher's lounge today)

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, serving of Brussels sprouts, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts, prunes, dark chocolate.

So that's my day. I hope I'm not jinxing it by posting this early, but hopefully not. Say told me (having read the book more recently than I have) I'm overdoing the eggs, so I'm laying off except for four a week... or maybe it's four servings a week. I'll have to look that up. I figure I'm getting animal protein from the milk and the yogurt, so I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment