Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Was a-Walkin' in the Rain...

I walked tonight. All day today I was thinking there was no way I was going to walk, what with it being 90+ degrees here in K.C., when last week we had snow! However, a rainstorm came in and things cooled off considerably. I was on the phone with Tricia and she said it was supposed to be rain-free for about an hour, so I took a walk.

The last bit of it was in the rain, but I'm still glad I did it. I'm hoping to walk at least four times a week, and I'd prefer to walk SSTT every week.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

I didn't take a cheat night tonight. Maybe I'll just go without this week. Or not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment