Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Walk that Broke the Camel's Back

So I went for a walk last night, even though I wasn't feeling at a 100%. By the time I was done,  wasn't feeling at 75%, even. So I was home sick today, and still feel a bit off, but will probably try to go in tomorrow. Also: late on all my blogs.

Breakfast: Baked tilapia, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), apple, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese.

I took my walk thinking I'd have the rest as a snack after, and by the time I got home, I realized I wasn't going to do much more than zonk out. So I zonked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment