Friday, April 15, 2011

Less Fruit and Veggies Today

Yeah, as I mentioned in the last post, I need to get to the store. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know. Blah. That's all: Blah.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon. Yeah, really, that was all. It was that kind of morning.

Lunch (around 4:00... it was that kind of afternoon): Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), raisins, carrots.

Dinner: Fruit smoothie (yogurt, banana, whey protein), bottom round, carrots.

I'm going to bed here shortly. It's been that kind of night. Not really, but I didn't want to jack with the theme I had going there.

I walked tonight. Two miles. I walked two nights ago, too, but not sure I added that to that post. I might go add it here after I post this. Or I might not. I'm unpredictable like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment