Monday, April 4, 2011

I Used to Eat the Same Thing Every Day...

I've said before that while I'm eating the same thing every day now, I pretty much used to eat the same thing every day before, it's just I ate a lot of crap. I'm thinking about posting a typical day from the old days on here, just to give you an idea. Be warned. (I'd do it tonight, but it's been over 6 months, so I'm going to have to think about it.)

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

I'm trying to think up other "landmark" weights to post. I used to have my first driver's license laying around somewhere. I could see if that weight is on the road to my goal weight. Right now I'm looking forward to 100 pounds lost, and then my weight when I lived in L.A., then all I have left is the goal. I need more landmarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment