Friday, April 22, 2011

Whatever. Stupid Lack-of-Self-Control...

Another blah day yesterday. I keep having arguments with myself about keeping certain things in the house (not things I shouldn't have at all, but things I seem to keep craving when it's later than I should be awake). I keep buying them because I am determined to get my willpower back. And then I keep snacking. Stupid willpower.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar).

Dinner: Two serving of sharp cheddar cheese. Bottom round. Two servings of asparagus. Mixed nuts. Dark chocolate. Prunes. More mixed nuts, dark chocolate, prunes. And more mixed nuts and dark chocolate.

I shall persevere. I freakin' shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment