Saturday, April 2, 2011

Strange Schedule, but Normal Eats

Nothing new and exciting to see here. I did walk two miles today... actually, about an hour ago (it's about 12:30 in the morning now). I need to get a better schedule for this.

Breakfast: Two eggs (no yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner (very late, mind you): Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

Yeah, I didn't plan my evening very well. I'm going to be up for a while, just so I don't go to sleep all "full" and stuff. Thankfully I have Netflix on the Wii...

No comments:

Post a Comment