Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Strange Day

The battle between my lack of willpower and my determination to return my willpower to its former glory rages on. However, the determination side took a blow today as I opted not to restock the mixed nuts and dark chocolate. Maybe in a week or so. Maybe.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Dinner: Chicken breast, two servings of asparagus.

Yeah, that's all I've eaten today. Plus, I've walked over two miles. Turns out Mapquest or whatever site I used to figure out how far it is around my blocks is off by about a tenth of a mile (or my car's odometer is off by the same amount in the other direction). So all those two-mile walks I was taking before Thursday (oh yeah, I walked Thursday... I forgot to report that on Thursday) may have been 1.5 mile walks (maybe slightly more than that). So, using the new data (which is not yet conclusive, mind you), I'm walking about 2.1 miles.

Whatever. I walked that Thursday and again tonight. And tomorrow is Easter, so the eating is going to be a bit off...

No comments:

Post a Comment