Monday, April 11, 2011

Yeah, I'm Late.

Not only am I late, but I didn't walk yesterday. So I'm gonna try walking MWF this week and STTS next week, and see how that goes.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), raisins, carrots.

Dinner: Three cups of goulash (my favorite of all the great things Tricia makes), three-and-a-half rolls (or mini-rolls... or faux-rolls... I can't remember what we decided to call them), and about two (maybe three) servings of peas.

As I said, I didn't get my walk in yesterday, but I'm going to get it in tonight. I swear it. I better, anyway. You can't just eat three-and-a-half faux rolls and expect it to do anything but taste good and cause badness!

No comments:

Post a Comment