Friday, April 15, 2011

A Day Late, A Diet Short

I need to go to the store. Also, I ate a bunch extra last night. Whatever. Better today, right? Also: must go shopping.

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of grilled chicken, balsamic vinegar, olive oil), raisins, carrots.

Dinner: Bottom round, one serving of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts.

Snack, snack, and more snack: About two more servings of mixed nuts, two more servings of prunes, about four tablespoons of the all-natural peanut butter, carrots.

What a terrible end. I stayed up too late, for one thing. I must get back on a normal schedule.

Also, I must go to the store.

Anyway, that's yesterday. I hope to be able to get today's update posted tonight. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment