Friday, April 8, 2011

No Big Loss? Yes Big Loss!

Okay, not the biggest since I started, but the biggest in a long while. It's raised my average to over 3 pounds a week, anyway, so I'll take it!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, raisins.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, prunes, mixed nuts, dark chocolate.

The magic number this week is 7.262. I've lost over 80 pounds. I keep stumbling across photos from before the end of September and I just can't get over the change. I'll have to put together a video of pictures sometime soon, just to torture people with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment