Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter, Late

Easter was a cheat day... in a big way. But who am I kidding? I've had plenty of cheat days lately!

Breakfast: Two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon.

Lunch: Serving of pork roast, couple servings of Brussels sprouts, salad (avocado, lettuce, dried cranberries, bunch of other stuff... and some sort of vinaigrette dressing), Ruth's cornbread dish, about four rolls, about two cups of mashed potatoes, maybe a cup or two of noodles, about three-quarters of a cup of jello salad (cherry whip or something like that), and a slice of carrot cake. I'll add stuff later if I think of it.

Snack: Seriously, didn't think I'd want to eat at all that night, but I did end up eating some mini-snickers, some raisins, some mixed nuts, and a couple of mini-Hershey bars.

Yeah, cheat day. Big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment