Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aw, Nuts!

Yes, I'm behind. This is my update for Friday. Yes, it's Sunday. I know, I know. More on this topic to come, I'm sure.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, serving of Brussels sprouts, sharp cheddar cheese, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, mixed nuts, dark chocolate, raisins, prunes.

Over-the-top Snack: Several more servings of mixed nuts. Several severals, actually. Three more servings of dark chocolate. Two more servings of prunes. Frustration at this new-found (new-re-found) lack of willpower.

Whatever, I have a plan. It's a plan I don't like, because it's me now trying to outwit my lack of willpower instead of just bucking up and getting my willpower back, but desperate times...

Oh, and I did lose this week, because I got my willpower back for a few days there just before weigh-in day. The magic number is 7.321. This is not as high as it was two weeks ago before I had the gain last week, but is higher than last week (again, the original goal was a magic number of 10, with the new goal being somewhere between 9.524 and 9.756).

No comments:

Post a Comment