Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh Yeah... Fish!

I've been neglecting my fish needs... or the fish I'm supposed to be eating, anyway. I got on that tonight. Let's hope it makes a huge difference or something!

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Prunes.

Dinner: Baked tilapia, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese.

Of course, the grocery store only had frozen chicken breasts... so they are thawing in the sink right now. I think I'll be up very early, as I'm now out of grilled chicken. Nothing says "Good morning," like the smell of grilled chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment