Friday, May 13, 2011

Early to Bed, Early to Rise... Okay, Too Early to Rise...

I went to bed (for a nap, really) at around 7:30 or 7:45 last night. I knew it might very well turn into "going to bed early", but I didn't care. And I hadn't had dinner. I didn't care about that, either. I was just full of not caring, I guess.

Anyway, I woke up briefly around 9:55 or so and went right back to sleep. Then I woke up at 1:00 and figured I should update the blogs, as I was feeling pretty awake, among other reasons.

Well, Blogger was having issues. And Blogger was having issues when I woke up at 6:00 this morning. So I didn't get to post this. It's a good day--if you don't mind that I skipped dinner entirely.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (banana and yogurt).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: Prunes.

I guess that's one way to avoid the late-night munchies. I just didn't get all my veggies in, but that beats eating a huge container of mixed nuts, right?

And (spoiler alert): I lost a good chunk of weight this week!

Today's report later on tonight (Blogger and my sleep schedule permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment