Monday, May 9, 2011

I Give Up... Part Two

So what happened was this: Friday afternoon I was at the 7th Grade Party supervising (read: standing in the hallway between the snack area and the gym, hoping no kids did anything we'd have to address) and talking with two of our coaches and two teachers from my team. I was explaining my crazy desire to force my willpower to come back into my life. Koenig pointed out that perhaps I should have the willpower at the store instead. But he did it all sarcastically and cool and stuff, only now I can't remember how he said it.

Anyway, hence the giving up on my part--at least the giving up buying mixed nuts for a while. Here's Sunday:

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Um...

Snack: Way too many servings of pecans. Seriously, ten may be too few. I don't know for sure, but it was way too many--and too many servings of cashews is not like too many servings of mixed nuts. I felt so gross all night and most of today. I think we may have found the cure, but I'm still not buying mixed nuts for a while.

So that catches me up. I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats, wondering just how bad it must have been that I didn't post for two days. I'm hoping to finish off today as a perfect day. I did good on Friday, and when I weighed myself Saturday morning, I was lower than I'd ever been--well, since this healthy eating thing started, that is. The mixed nuts and cashews ruined that, however. Maybe by Friday I'll be down below where I was on Saturday morning.

We shall see, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment