Friday, May 13, 2011

Lucky Friday

Okay, there was nothing actually "lucky" about it, but I did have a good weigh-in this morning (lost over 5 pounds this week), and I've managed to only eat "off script" once today, and that was at a celebration, so I'm feeling like it's been a good Friday the 13th so far.

Breakfast: Cup of skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack: About a serving (or two, maybe) of tortilla chips with salsa and cheese sauce (and chicken, I think).

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, slice of whole-grain wheat bread, prunes.

The magic number is now 7.479. I've lost 89.2 pounds so far, in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment