Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Week I Wish Wasn't, Part 3: Tuesday

Tuesday was a little strange. I had to run errands in the afternoon, so took the last couple of hours off school. However, breakfast and lunch were the norm--just lunch was eaten at home.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (banana and yogurt).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Yeah, I laugh in the face of dinner, apparently. I don't laugh in the face of my impending weigh-in day, however, so I have to get back on track. Again, too many mixed nuts, too much dark chocolate, a couple of servings of prunes, and some sharp cheddar cheese.

I'd love to say it gets better, but it doesn't, folks... Maybe Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment