Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saturday Night's All Right, Mostly

So yesterday went well for a bit, but the test in the morning and errands in the early afternoon threw off my schedule. And, of course, I crashed and burned in the evening. However, I'm no longer buying mixed nuts. We'll see if that helps. I hate it, because it's like caving in to my lack of willpower, but I'd rather lose weight than win the battle of the wills (or will and lack of will).

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch (late, around 4:30 or so): Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Snack (in lieu of dinner, I guess): Mixed nuts, dark chocolate, prunes.

More snack: Mixed nuts (several servings), 3 more servings of dark chocolate, another serving of prunes.

Yeah, I have to get back on schedule. this is freakin' murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment