Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Normal Sunday... Almost

Well, I didn't eat super-well tonight, but that's the point of my plan for Sundays. I was finally able to make it to the Hart home for regular Sunday dinner. Hooray!

However, lunch was a total no-go, so that was not of the normal. So it goes.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Snack: About a serving of roast turkey and about half a serving of red bell pepper.

Dinner: About three servings of roast turkey, about three cups of mashed potatoes (with maybe a tablespoon (maybe two) of butter, about two (three?) servings of corn, and two rolls. Oh, and about a scoop-and-a-half of vanilla ice cream in a cone.

It's Sunday dinner. Back off.

I need to get back on a walking schedule. Maybe I'll start waking up early enough to do that in the morning this week... or maybe I'll make use of the exercise bike that is staying in my home for a while. Actually, I like that plan better, as it won't involve getting dogs in the neighborhood all barky-crazy at later-than-I'm-comfortable-with hours of the night.

Yes, I like that plan better...

No comments:

Post a Comment