Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Think I'm Done

I think I'm done for the day. It's 11:08 right now as I type this, and I haven't really had a full day of eating... but I'm done.

I helped family move today, and it's made me too sore and tired to care about dinner. Is that bad?

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana), two eggs (one yolk), slice of whole-grain wheat bread.

Snack: Apple, one prune.

Lunch: Maple oatmeal with fruit at McDonald's.

Snack: The remainder of a serving of prunes (the first part being the earlier snack).

Yeah, my stomach is a little rumbly, but I'm going to bed as soon as I get a text that somebody made it back from Rockfest safe and sound, so I'm not going to eat at this point.

Okay, maybe a serving of carrots... but I'll update this post if I go ahead and eat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment