Friday, May 6, 2011

Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life... and Whatnot.

Okay, a real day. I've also had a little flash of insight as to why things have been a struggle lately, but I'm not sure how solid it is, so I'll hold off on elaborating on that for now.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese, mixed nuts (normal serving, even), raisins (technically more than one serving, as there were a few more in the container (not a full serving), so I just finished them off).

Now, I just have to behave the rest of the night. May this blog post serve as a sort of door stop in the whole crazy eating thing. Or maybe I don't want a door stop. Maybe I want a lock. Yeah, a big lock, with no key.

Make it one of those, then.

P.S.: Almost forgot the magic number! 7.331 this week. Yes, another slight loss, but not enough to catch me back up to where I was a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment