Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't Let the Late Post Fool You! Yesterday was Good!

Okay, so no mixed nuts in the house (and no cashews, as well), makes it a lot easier to control! Who'd-a thunkit?

Yesterday was a good day--even with eating out for dinner!

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell pepper (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Grilled chicken with Parmesan cheese, about half a serving of asparagus and maybe a quarter serving of diced tomatoes, a serving of spinach, a serving of steamed broccoli, and some sort of sauce (it was on the side, I was being adventurous... I have no idea what it was). Also: I totally didn't eat the roll that came with it. (Cody helped me out there.)

And that was my day! Granted, I think the broccoli was "butter steamed", so there's an issue... the point is, I didn't have a bad day, and I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment