Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Week I Wish Wasn't, Part 1: Sunday

I'm behind several days. I'm going to try to post these over the next few hours and get caught up. I've been terrible, but not horrible. Or horrible, but not terrible. Whichever one is worst, put it second in the sentence.

Sunday was abnormal on so many counts. I didn't go to church. I didn't hang with Jordan. I didn't go to Ben & Tricia's. Just strange. But I tried to be normal for as long as possible!

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (banana and yogurt).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Okay, so it turned into snack-fest again. Too many mixed nuts. Too much dark chocolate. Grilled chicken. Slice of whole-grain wheat bread. Sharp cheddar cheese. Badness, seriously.

And the week didn't get much better from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment