Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not the Best Finish, But...

Yesterday went pretty "by the book". The end wasn't the best, but wasn't the worst I've had since I started this, either.

Breakfast: Skim milk with whey protein and cinnamon, fruit smoothie (yogurt and banana).

Lunch: Salad (cup of spinach, cup of Romaine mix, serving of bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and green mix), serving of grilled chicken, olive oil, balsamic vinegar), carrots, apple.

Dinner: Bottom round, two servings of asparagus, sharp cheddar cheese.

Snack: Prunes, about three servings of cashews (and there's the bad).

Still, best of the past three days, right? And I'm all out of cashews (and Cody says he has no interest in me keeping them stocked up here, so I don't feel bad not replacing them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment